As the 1:1 trucks hit the mid-2000’s, they were looking for a body to spice up their act, look more racy and add another dimension to the appearance. A lot of the teams raced to market the first “trophy truck” body or desert themed monster truck and a new generation started. On the RC side of things, the option just did not exist which left a lot of scale monster truckers scratching their heads while trying to come up with that look for the scale counterparts.
The beauty of the JConcepts shell is that it works well on a number of solid axle trucks on the market but is also adjustable in wheelbase fitting trucks from 12” to 13” long. The race proven extra cab look allows ample room to mount the body on an Axial SMT10 and still packs a mean punch mounted on custom “shafty” and clod buster based rigs. The flat bed area can be left clear during the painting process or detailed exactly how the user wants to replicate their favorite monster.
Each package includes window mask, new 2010 generation Ford Raptor specific decal sheet and clear polycarbonate body.
· Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
· Body measures 7.50” in width and has a 12-13” semi-adjustable wheelbase
· Fits a variety of platforms including solid axle race trucks
· Scale inspired body, cab and window design
· 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
· Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
· Window masks and detailed 2010 Ford Raptor decal sheet
Shipping Charges: Our standard shipping charge for this product is $8.50 for the 1st item and $5.00 for each additional body.