Initially planned for an aftermarket upgrade, we were able to use nearly all of the stock RS10 parts to create a BTA (Behind-the-Axle) installation for the RS10. We're now passing that information along to our customers at no charge!
This will work with most shock setups, and worst-case is you may need to slightly modify the tie-rod for clearance around the lower link.
- Flip steering knuckles.
- Enlarge two existing holes on servo plate to 1/8". These are the extra ones NOT currently used to mount the servo posts.
- Remove servo/mounts, flip, and install in new holes
- Remove rod ends from short steering link and screw together.
- Use low-profile button head screw to attach steering link to servo horn.
- You can also trim a portion of the servo plate, but it's not done in these pics.
- You MAY also need to move your receiver slightly to give the servo lead enough room to install.